Master Student Interview:
Who are you and what is your position in the company?
I am Roxanne van Doorn, former member of Asset IB&M. Last summer I finished my
bachelor IBA and currently I am doing an internship at Vrumona (part of the Heineken
company). My function is within the Trade Marketing team for the Out-of Home market.
This means; everything in between marketing and sales for the Hospitality market
(horeca) in order to activate consumers in restaurants/bars/clubs/hotels etc. to buy our
Examples of work I have been doing:
- Placing and designing a photobooth for the Supperclub in Amsterdam
- Developing custom-made promotion materials co-branded Ranja-Beekse Bergen
- Chasing suppliers for developing promotion materials to support our new
proposition Ranja Fruitmix
- Providing our sales teams with all brand information and materials they need in
order to do acquisition �� sell our portfolio to new outlets
- Making sure wholesalers are able to distribute our products to our clients and
make them visible (promotions, banners, flyers, promotional materials etc.)
How should you know us? Our main brands are; Royal Club, Sourcy (& vitamin water),
Pepsi, Rivella, Ranja, Sisi, 7-up
- So you say you are an intern in Vrumona. Was it hard to find an internship? Do
you have any tips?
For me it was not very hard to find an internship since I started searching for one quite
early, in March 2019, to start during the summer. A tip will be; contact Integrand! They
matched my profile with certain companies, helped improving my CV and give me some
instructions to improve my motivation letters. When invited for job interviews they also
sent me some tips and tricks which were very helpful.